This welcoming home is everything a family could ask for.
Enter through the front door and be greeted with a separate living room to one side and a master bedroom to the other. Continue on through to the large sophisticated Caesarstone kitchen with plenty of cabinetry, ample bench space and a breakfast bar.
The adjacent large dining area and family room flow out to the covered outdoor entertaining area with a fully internet wired 6m x 3m office/man cave in the backyard.
The master bedroom is situated at one end of the home while the guest bedrooms are at the other end allowing plenty of separation and privacy for the whole family.
Plenty of room at the front of the home for extra cars etc.
Please call Helen Knight for your private inspection on 0407 734 746 or come to the open homes.
* 656m2 flat block
* 4 bedroom home
The well lit master bedroom has a TV connection and Cat6 wired internet to stream server media at fast speeds and has a brand new Mitsubishi Heavy Industries air con with a (4 year left) extended warranty
* Newly renovated ensuite
* Newly renovated chic Caesarstone kitchen has a new garbage disposal, new drinking
water filtration system, ample storage space and a breakfast bar
* 3 guest bedrooms with wardrobes are serviced by a family bathroom with a bath and
separate shower and a newly installed vanity
* One of the guest bedrooms also has a brand new Mitsubishi Heavy Industries air con with a (4 year left) extended warranty
Living room has a large air conditioning unit that was recently serviced. With all 3 air con units in the house, it cools down very quickly on hot summer days
* Two guest bedrooms have been recently repainted
* All three guest bedrooms face the sprawling backyard
EXTRA SOLAR FEATURES:
* 6.27kW solar power system installed less than 2 years ago. 22 REC (high grade) 285w
Twin Peaks solar panels
* Fronius (high end) inverter
* Electricity bills for a family of 4 amount to approx. $120 per quarter
The system can be monitored over the internet and reports can be easily generated for
specific periods of time
* Solar graded water heater element with timer to maximize electricity savings
* Solar powered whirlybird on top of roof for maximum air flow attic efficiency
* Network gigabit cable outlets in master bedroom, one guest bedroom and outside office
High speed internet with NBN with solid and stable maximum speeds of 36Mbps down
and 22Mbps up (have had zero issues since NBN was installed nearly 2 years ago)
* Garage has an exhaust fan
* Double car garage
* Plenty of room for extra cars and a caravan
* Plenty of flat green lawn for children and pets to run around in
* Plenty of room for a pool
MAN/CAVE AND OFFICE FEATURES:
* 6m x 3m carpeted, airconditioned, insulated, well ventilated and well lit
Wired with electricity as well as Cat6 wired gigabit networking with fast internet that connects to the house
* Secure windows and locks
* Plenty of room to sit 4 to 6 workers comfortably
* Projector mount and projector screen included in sale
* Think of the possibilities. Keep it as an office or turn the room into a teen retreat, mini theatre or just somewhere for the boys to relax.
Location is the drawcard……This is a thriving family community area and is within limits for the popular Oxenford State Primary School and with the benefit of boat ramps close by, parklands and Regatta Waters Lake just 5 minutes away, as well as shopping, medical and pharmaceutical, the M1 Motorway to Brisbane and Coolangatta airport, this property is in the perfect location to suit a growing family.