This deceptively spacious 4 bedroom, 3 living, 2 bathroom home has a fantastic open feel with very generous proportions throughout. Sitting on a 738 sq m block in a quiet cul-de-sac position, within walking distance of both a primary and secondary school, the location is another ticked box with this fantastic property.
The enormous master bedroom, with parents retreat, large walk-in robe and ensuite (with double vanity), has the bonus of a lovely outlook to the attractive back garden and 3 of the 4 bedrooms have reverse-cycle air conditioning. The 3 living areas can be separated with internal bi-fold doors or left open to flow beautifully through to the very practical family room and large well-equipped kitchen. Sliding doors from the family room give access out to the outdoor entertaining areas and beautifully landscaped gardens, giving a lovely indoor/outdoor feel. This home really has so much to offer and some of its main features include:
• Reverse-cycle air conditioners x 4;
• Reverse osmosis water filter system;
• Ceiling fans in every bedroom;
• LED lights throughout;
• Over-sized laundry;
• NBN installed;
• Powered roof ventilation fans;
• Beautifully landscaped gardens with assorted fruit trees and veggie patch;
• Plumbing in place for outdoor spa;
• Freshly painted throughout.